Saturday, July 10, 2010

Cute Finds at Marshalls!

Hello Ladies!

I went to Marshalls today to browse around and stumbled across some super cute things! Since I recently repainted my bathroom, I wanted some pictures to put up on the walls so that they wouldn't look so plain and look what I found! I love how it's kind of cartoon-y with fun prints on the sink and bathtub! I wish that my real bathroom looked like this except with baby pink colored bathtubs instead of the tiger print. They didn't hurt my wallet too much either at $14.99 each :)


Also, ever since watching Missglamorazzi's "Make Up Collection & Storage" video (which you can watch here), I've been on a search for a cute vintage looking box (and possibly vanity?) like the one she stored her candies in. I just liked the idea so much and happened to find one at Marshalls too! I love how it looks like the paint is faded and how there are postal stamps on it to really make it look worn down. The pastel/minty green color is adorable as well! Now if only I could find a box that looks like a french map or an old school news paper, I would be ecstatic! I've been looking for one of those forever :(


Over the next few days, I'll be stopping by some stores to pick up my favorite candies to fill it up with! I'll update you guys on what I put in it later on.

xoxo
Kristie

No comments:

Post a Comment